Your Wedding at
Carreglwyd has been host to incredibly special wedding days, and we have lots of different options for happy couples to choose from:
Our ‘Long Barn’ can provide seating for the wedding meal for up to 110 people.
Our party room in ‘The Stables’ is adjacent, with a gallery up above so everyone can enjoy the party late into the night.
We then have the marquee in between both rooms, which is perfect for a bar set up.
“It was the perfect venue for our special day”
Outside we have our wonderful courtyard. This is a sun trap and perfect for relaxing outside during the evening and day.
We also have our stunning boathouse and floating pontoon over the lake for the ceremony.
Our front lawn overlooks the lake and the Carreglwyd main house… Great for post ceremony drinks and canapés.
All of our weddings are dry hire, so couples can design their weddings any which way they like. We can provide a list of suppliers or couples can bring in whoever they choose for all of it.
All of this is included in the hire, plus use of the wedding suite apartment attached to the stables.
FAQ for weddings
What is the hire cost?
The hire cost depends on various factors – please get in touch with Lora, either on 07871109529 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A standard wedding season weekend package would include the following:
- Access to the venue between the Thursday and the Monday, and includes the whole stable block and courtyard, Honeymoon Suite, floating pontoon and the front lawn
Is there accommodation on site?
- There are various holiday cottages on site which are available to book at https://carreglwydestate.co.uk/stay-with-us/
- We also have a campsite with glamping options
Where can you get married
- Anywhere onsite, the woodlands the floating platform, the barn